Welcome to Hudcresor's lore page
Welcome, Garage-folk! to Hudcresor's infohub

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, Garage-folk! to Hudcresor's infohub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DM
DM
Admin

Character sheet
Field:
https://hudcresor.yoo7.com

Kropotkin's Journal entry on Taranyn Empty Kropotkin's Journal entry on Taranyn

Sat May 23, 2020 9:10 pm
My mother, Taranyn. This entry dearest to my heart.

I will greatly miss leaving you but archival matters need tending to. I'd like to dedicated this coming work in progress to Teymir Solemn, whom I consider a master of mythology and chronicles.

What I am leaving for years forward is the womb I call home, my bhaile, Taranyn in general but specifically Haansaung, my birthplace. A rather amusing fact about Haansaung is that it's located in three provinces at the same time! There one of the most notable of locations is the scoil níos mó of Taranyn of which I graduated from. the most revered college in all of Taranyn, dating back to when our ancestors first discovered singing crystals into form. All races are welcome here to perform their studies if the scoil can provide.

The Comhairle Urramach councils govern each of the four provinces individually and unite in the scoil níos mó every quinquennial or when there's an absolute need to on the rarest of occasions. The four provinces are Tarddiad, Sagrellas Ithil, Secahus, and Ganosia.

Crystal singing is a cornerstone of High elven culture here on Taranyn, but the race most in communion with crystals are the Eladrin race, an ancient race whose origin unknown to this day. As far as anyone knows, they've always been on Taranyn. They date further back than the High elven ancestry and are greatly respected.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum