Welcome to Hudcresor's lore page
Welcome, Garage-folk! to Hudcresor's infohub

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, Garage-folk! to Hudcresor's infohub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DM
DM
Admin

Character sheet
Field:
https://hudcresor.yoo7.com

Kropotkin's Journal entry on the tribes (outdated) Empty Kropotkin's Journal entry on the tribes (outdated)

Sun May 02, 2021 4:15 am
“It was always fascinating to me how welcoming the people of the Eibe are, the simple concept of doors is alien to them. What need does a people have for security and privacy when danger is almost null?

For the past few months I've been living amongst the Genasi tribes of the east under the hospitality of my dear friend Farlow the elder shaman, who acts as a pseudo-leader to the entire region, managing border affairs, leading expanses into eastern isles, instructing and revitalizing infrastructures while staying true to his folk's original traditions.

And I must say it was a marvel to behold them celebrate Tritmos Bvil, which translates to grateful hunt, in which Farlow being elder shaman must summon a great beast fit and relevant to the occasion and have each of the tribes' greatest warriors fight for the hunt."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum