Welcome to Hudcresor's lore page
Welcome, Garage-folk! to Hudcresor's infohub

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome, Garage-folk! to Hudcresor's infohub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DM
DM
Admin

Character sheet
Field:
https://hudcresor.yoo7.com

Kropotkin's Journal entry on Met' La'Fiyelis Empty Kropotkin's Journal entry on Met' La'Fiyelis

Fri May 07, 2021 4:09 pm
After the tavern men who backstabbed me back in Met La’Fiyelis succumbed to poison, I dragged their bodies to an oasis I saw in the distance and used them to shield me from the sun's scorching heat.  After I drank from the waters and had time to rest, one of the bodies started bloating and cracking into an utmost display of vile hideousness. It (what the locals name a Bhut) screamed at me and blamed me for it’s death, the sudden onset of fear rang in my soul but my journey couldn’t end here, I’ve yet to make it to Zenithar and finish this journal. I will not be entombed by the dangers of Met La’Fiyelis I said to myself a hundred times in what seemed to be a fraction of a moment’s time.

I swung at the creature with all my might for hours, it fought fiercely and managed to poison me severly, but it finally uttered it’s last breath and fell.  The rest of the night I had spent it crawling west until I found the coast.  Luckily I had been a few miles away from a travelling merchant boat that had crashed into Valen’s Cross, that crash saved my life.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum